College Application Week Hits Sunrise Mountain

Back to Article
Back to Article

Maria Ibarra, Staff Writer

This week is College Application Week, so if you are planning to go to college, this week  is your chance to apply for colleges and do it early instead of waiting last minute and worrying about not being able get into the college you to want get in.

Sunrise Mountain is providing applications for the students that are interested into going to college and want to start their career right after high school.

This opportunity shows that the administration cares and want the students to be successful in the future.

“We try to provide every student the opportunity to enroll in college that wants to attend college, so we have invited all the local colleges to come up and the students could sign up and go to the college and career center,” said counselor Mr. Teran.

College is week is to show appreciation to the students who are planning to have a great future and to be successful.

For college week you will only need your transcript and to be ready to see different local colleges that you may be interested in or may have already be planning to apply there.

“Also they can enroll in the college of their choice for next year, so what we have planned for students is great opportunity for them and to get them more in to having a decision on what they want to do,” Teran said.

All seniors shouldn’t take this chance for granted, because the administration is trying to give them more opportunities.

If you have any questions, you can ask Mr. Teran in the 800 office for more info.