Taking Vaccine Is First Step To Stop Spread Of COVID-19

Diana Galvan, Staff Writer

After being in a pandemic for about a year now, the COVID-19 was finally released to the public. Over the past year many people with health conditions have passed away due to the virus. This is why people should take the vaccine to help the spread of COVID-19.

If people were to take vaccine it would help decrease the amount of cases. Not only that but it would save many people’s lives.

If almost everyone were to take the vaccine it would help bring the economy back to normal and our lives would somewhat go back to normal.

Students would also be able to go back to school and they wouldn’t have to worry about carrying the virus back home.

The vaccine wouldn’t fix everything right away, but it would definitely make a big difference. It would make a positive impact on everyone.

Ever since the pandemic started, we all had to change our lifestyles. Some people lost their jobs and students had to adjust to online school.

If you are fully vaccinated, you can begin to do the things that you had stopped doing due to the pandemic.

Being fully vaccinated will keep the people around you safe. According to CDC “all COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the U.S have shown to be highly effective at preventing COVID-19.”

The vaccine contains the virus, so if you get the vaccine your body is immune to the virus and it’ll be able to fight it off.

Getting vaccinated is one of the most important and easiest things to stay healthy and to prevent the spread of a disease.

The COVID-19 vaccine not only helps us now, but it’ll be important in the future to prevent another pandemic due to COVID.

It’s also very important if students have returned to school. If students were to get vaccinated it would prevent teachers, administrators and students from getting sick and spreading the virus more.

Overall being vaccinated is very important. It benefits everyone and it’ll allow us to go back to normal sooner.
It’ll be a good thing for our country and it’ll definitely put our economy back on track.

Therefore, getting the vaccine and being vaccinated will make a large difference. It’ll keep everyone around you safe and possibly help decrease the amount of cases.